Location: Level 1, East Side of the Blue Ramp, Terminal 1
Hours: Open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Type of vaccine: Johnson & Johnson (age 18+), Moderna (age 18+)
Reservations are encouraged
- Instructions for making a reservation – and other details about the State’s vaccine program – are located at this web page. Appointments are recommended, but walk-ins are welcome.
- Drive to Terminal 1 (4300 Glumack Drive, 55111) and into the entry plaza for the parking ramps. Signs will guide you from the inbound roadway to the clinic location itself.
- Enter via entrance lanes designated for COVID-19 vaccine. Follow signage to park on Level 2 in the Blue Ramp.
- Walk to the lobby. Follow signs to the vaccine site.
- Parking on this level is for COVID-19 vaccine or testing only. Overnight parking is not allowed.
- Schedule a free community test appointment with Vault Health
- Schedule a rapid test appointment with Wandertest
- View testing information from the MN Department of Health
- Sign up for COVID-19 Updates from the MN Department of Health
- See MN Department of Health's FAQs about COVID-19 Testing
- Get directions to Terminal 1