Aira Airport Network
Aira customers who travel through MSP can now access on-demand assistance from a remote Aira agent, free of charge, while at the airport. MSP is a Free Access Location for Aira users.
By joining the Aira airport network, MSP provides the complimentary service to Aira subscribers while on site, allowing blind and low vision customers to access the service without using minutes from their existing plan, and with no additional cost to them.
Service Animal/Pet Relief Area
The MSP maintains pet and service animal relief areas at both terminals.
Terminal 1 Locations:
- Pre-Security Checkpoint:
- North end of the Arrivals Level, outside of Door 1
- South end of the Arrivals Level, outside of Door 4
- Ground Level of the Rental Car Lobby in the Silver Ramp, outside of the doors on the east end of the building by the escalators
- Post Security Checkpoint:
- Near entrance to Concourse E on the North end of the Mall
- On Concourse F, near Gate F5
- On Concourse C by Gate C13 on the mezzanine level north of the C/G Connector Skyway
- Pre-Security Checkpoint: Use the grassy area just outside of Door 8, on Level 1, near baggage claim.
- Post Security Checkpoint: Near Gate H11.
Passengers traveling with a service animal can request an escort from their airline or Travelers Assistance to the pet relief area.