Delta will be offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus to new hires after 30 days of employment!
Delta Air Lines is the most awarded airline for customer satisfaction. We are looking for Customer Experience Specialists to join our high-energy call center environment. As a member of our Reservations team, you will join a service and sales-focused team passionate about listening to, caring for, and connecting with customers. In this role, you will answer calls in an efficient, courteous, and accurate manner, while assessing customer needs and offering solutions and additional products. Ideal candidates have the desire to make our customer's travel not only outstanding but memorable.
Why You’ll Love Delta!
Our culture is rooted in a shared dedication to living our values – Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Perseverance, and Servant Leadership – every day, in everything we do. Exploring a career at Delta gives you a chance to see the world while providing great beneﬁts to help you keep climbing along the way:
- Competitive salary, industry-leading proﬁt sharing, and 401(k) with generous direct contribution and company match
- Comprehensive health & welfare beneﬁts including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability and life beneﬁts
- Paid training includes instruction, observation, exams and performance measures.
- Domestic and International Flight privileges for employees and eligible family members
- Career development programs are available for your long-term career goals
- Access to subsidized and vetted Backup Care for children, adults, and pets through Care.com
How You’ll Help Us Keep Climbing
In our fast-paced environment, you will connect with customers and build an experience where they feel heard, understood, and meaningful, which is accomplished by:
- Optimally listening
- Quickly identifying and owning customer issues
- Actively search for solutions to problems
- Making quality decisions
- Attention to detail
- Interacting with a globally diverse group of customers and colleagues
Specialists consistently sell travel-related services, including car rental and credit card vendor partner products. Specialists must understand and adhere to all Delta and U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) compliance requirements.
There are future opportunities to advance to specialty teams that respond to customer concerns or resolve complex international ticketing issues. As Delta continues to offer new ways for our customers to connect with us, Specialists may assist customers via Twitter, Facebook, or other emerging social media platforms.
The starting pay for this position is $15.75 per hour. Additional step increase occur 6 months ($15.93), 1 year ($16.10), 1.5 years ($16.74) and 2.5 years ($17.85). Annual step increases continue through 10.5 years to the current max of $33.58 per hour.
What You Need to Succeed
- High School graduate, GED or High School Equivalency.
- Embraces a diverse set of people, thinking, and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- New hires are flexible in working PM shifts with 2 consecutive days off which will likely be offered midweek.
- Digital literacy in navigating web-based and airline-specific software applications, email, instant messaging, and internet searches.
- Demonstrate clear, cheerful, and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
- Reliable and committed to maintaining excellent attendance, performance, self-motivation, and goal attainment.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Where permitted by applicable law, you have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- One year of experience working in sale or customer service is helpful, but not required.
Delta Air Lines is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable.
Delta is proud to offer comprehensive benefits packages to meet the needs and wellbeing of our employees and their families.