Direct flight options to international destinations continue to return at MSP Airport, providing passengers more options for summer travel and beyond.
- Air Canada will mark the start of brand-new service to Montreal with the first flight on June 1. Find tourism information for Quebec’s largest city, including attractions and shopping, on this webpage.
- Sun Country Airlines is starting new service to Vancouver on June 15, with flights on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Icelandair’s service to Reykjavik returned on April 28. Plan your tour of the city with a visit to this webpage.
- Delta Air Lines resumed service to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on May 5, which precedes the return of Delta’s Reykjavik service on May 26.
- Air France restarted flights to Paris on May 9. Plan your visit to the City of Light here.
- Condor Airlines will bring back its Frankfurt service on June 1. Guides to city walks and other attractions are online here.
To help plan your next adventure, visit MSP’s Direct Route Map, which gives you a quick look at all the airport’s non-stop routes – domestic and international.