An Inventory Specialist with Hudson starts at $18.20/hour and receives:
- 20% Hudson Employee Discounts
- 50% Hudson Food and Beverage Discounts
- Paid Parking
- $300 Hiring Bonus!!
Additional benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Employee Recognition
- Anniversary Programs
- Training Development and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Programs
- Ability to learn new skills and systems.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Enjoys working with people, researching, and following through with department personnel.
- Daily interaction with vendors processing shipments.
- Creating and receiving purchase orders using the inventory management system.
- Create return to vendors, transfers and approved adjustments to a locations inventory.
- Review accuracy of purchase orders, verifying costs, quantities, item descriptions, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of physical inventory.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- 1-2 years’ experience in bookkeeping or previous inventory management required.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Good communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be hardworking and responsible.
- High school diploma.
Inquiries and Information