Aircraft Lead Deicer (IDS)
IDS MSP - Minneapolis, MN - Seasonal
Pay $23.00/hr. | TYPE: Part-Time Seasonal | Shift: Various
Join us on our mission to provide the safest and most efficient deicing services to our airline partners.
Integrated Deicing Services' core business is the safe and efficient delivery of deicing and anti-icing services to our carrier clients. This focus allows us to maintain a high-quality approach driven by the use of cutting-edge technology to minimize chemical consumption and maximize efficiency.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Take along Dental plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Plus with backdrops like these - Why Not??
The Lead Deicer supports the "IDS Way" philosophy in assisting station management with conducting training and continual coaching of employees to ensure safe and effective deice operation, Upholds and follow the duties related to de/anti-icing aircraft according to procedures for both our customers and IDS. The Lead Deicer also participates in the pre-planning for events by performing equipment checks, fueling trucks, filling glycol, ensuring proper completion of daily shift paperwork and proper shut down of pads.
- HS Diploma or Satisfactory completion of GED and professional experience.
- Valid US driver's license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Successful completion of required airport badging process.
- The Inland Group of Companies maintains a drug-free workplace and, as such, all candidates and employees can expect to participate in our drug testing program.
- Successful completion of all IDS classroom and OJT de-/anti-icing training.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and provide exceptional communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills