The Assistant Manager I is a core member of the leadership team that drives Sunglass Hut's success. The Assistant Manager I works in partnership with the Store/Multi Store Manager to oversee all the daily functions of the store, including selling, coaching, merchandising, talent acquisition and retail excellence.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes all company tools to deliver sales plan, develop associates and achieve company objectives.
- Utilizes reporting tools and business acumen to identify and address gaps in performance and to capitalize on successes.
- Provides ongoing coaching for all associates that supports their growth and development while creating an inspirational and motivating work environment
- Acquires talent by utilizing networking and recruiting skills and conducting interviews in partnership with the Store/Multi Store Manager.
- Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an individual development plan.
- Spends a majority of the time on the sales floor.
- Develops and maintains Customer relationships by maximizing all company tools.
- Consistently executes the brand standards.
- Maintains store merchandising standards including any updates or changes.
- Knows product knowledge and uses company learning tools to stay current on new products in both fashion and performance.
- Ensures execution of operational policies and procedures.
- Ensures clear communication to their team of brand strategy including all promotions, contests and incentives, etc.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience
- Demonstrates expertise in every aspect of store operation
- Uses critical thinking to deliver absolute execution of the operational components of the store
- Customer service and/or retail experience
- Previous leadership experience of 1+ years
Inquiries and Information