Primary function involves serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests.
The Bartender also has the responsibility of assuring the proper functioning of the Bar, the correct mixing of drinks as specified, and the sale of alcoholic beverages in his assigned area.
- Provide exceptional service to guests.
- Maintain the upkeep of the bar area and preparations for next day service.
- Professionally greet guests when entering the beverage outlet, provide explanations of drinks, specials and prices as requested.
- Manage and control liquor costs and inventory.
- Relieve and assist other bartenders.
- Thorough knowledge of wines, beverages and in house outlets along with local area information.
- Ensure all sales are recorded accurately in the appropriate system. Knowledge of food, spirits, wine, and beer required, as well as the ability to up-sell.
- Previous bartending experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods, walk, see, hear, talk, listen, reach, bend, stoop, grasp, push, pull and perform repetitive motions
- Manual dexterity to use and operate equipment
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be Covid-19 vaccinated.
- Looking for both Full and Part time