Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, takes pride in delivering a safe, reliable, and customer-focused travel experience. Flying as Delta Connection, Endeavor operates more than 900 daily flights to 140 destinations in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., Endeavor operates six crew bases and 11 maintenance bases across the country.
With a culture built on safety, excellence, and teamwork, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
The Base Administrative Assistant - MSP assist with general administrative, operational and office support tasks to the staff working closely across all departments to maintain day-to-day business operations.
- Provide administrative support to the Inflight Base Manager, Domicile Chief Pilot and management team including screening mail, phone support, travel and expense reimbursements, and scheduling meetings, conference rooms, and ordering food.
- Manage and monitor the random drug program under the guidance of the Inflight Base Manager and the Domicile Chief Pilot for all domicile based flight attendants and pilots.
- Develop, maintain and track numerous spreadsheets that monitor daily performance, delays and base organization.
- Send out general communications and manage correspondence to staff and other departments.
- Maintain files, bulletin boards, personnel files, and other information distribution systems as directed.
- Maintain, track, and manage documents, files, forms and approved vendors list.
- Assist in tracking and coding of department invoices and expense reports.
- Ensure new hire employees are processed and administrative needs are met.
- Track and order office supplies.
- Plan and organize meetings, forums, and other events for the department.
- Process accounts payable invoices, evaluate accuracy of charges, and keep appropriate file copies; distribute related monthly financial reports.
- Produce weekly statistical dashboard and headcount reports consisting of detailed team roster, overtime expenses, order volumes, and initial staffing projections for leadership review and approval.
- Ensure confidentiality of work completed on behalf of the Base Manager and the Chief Pilot.
- Computer work in a typical office environment, sitting for the majority of the day.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of administrative support experience
- 1 year aviation or airline experience preferred
- Reliable and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Analytical, interpretive and organizational skills
- Ability to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office products and general internet applications
- Repetitive motion such as: typing and phone work.
- Minimal physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking, and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, and electronic equipment not in excess of 30 lbs.
- Up to 5% travel