Get a Free Personal Smart Phone with 5G connection paid by Unifi upon joining. Unifi also pays the phone bill for 24 months.
*** $1,600 signing bonus paid in full after 6 months for Overnight shift Only ***
Delta Air Lines flight benefits offered
- Cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin, cockpit, galleys, and lavatories.
- Helps prepare the cabin for Customer boarding and departure, which can include cleaning of seats, seat pockets, floor, galleys, and lavatories.
- Checking, handling, assembling, removing, and installing passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to list specifications and cleaning must be highly detailed and specific to ensure all areas are completely free of dirt, debris, marks, fingerprints, etc.
- Assist Ramp agents when Cabin Cleaning is complete.
- Performs FOD walks in the ramp area between flights.
- Marshal aircraft's during arrival and departures.
- Ensures necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area and bag room for upcoming flights.
- Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous materials identification labels, aircraft loading manifest, and baggage routing tags.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this position
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security.
- No prior experience necessary. Must be open-minded and ready to work as part of a detail-oriented team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner
- You will need to have the flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime. We operate in a shift bid environment.
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment.
- Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet, or snow!) May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and machinery noises, fumes, dirt, and dust for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift/carry / push/pull and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jetway stairs.