• Is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Accurately prepares foods orders within ten minutes from the time the order is entered into the computer system.
• Experienced in the proper use of kitchen equipment and tools such as: scoops, ladles, and kitchen utensils
• Follows recipes accurately to help control costs. by portions and has minimal food waste.
• Adhere to all Food Safety and Health Department guidelines.
• Follows safety guidelines food handling and equipment procedures during cooking.
• Cleans and stocks the cook line thoroughly throughout the shift
• Follows the company standards regarding appearance, grooming, security, and sanitation.
• Uniform standards include a clean shirt, pants, apron, and non-slip shoes.
• Wash and sanitize cutting boards and counter tops between tasks.
• Assist management with proper storing of food items and supplies.
• Understand product shelf life, and product dating procedures
• Complete opening and/or closing duties
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.75 - $17.00 per hour
Employee benefits offered:
Medical, dental, vision, 4O1K, life insurance, and many more available!