Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, strives to operate the safest, most reliable jet air service in the regional airline industry. With nearly 5,000 employees working as one, Endeavor takes pride in delivering flights to over 130 destinations across North America. Endeavor operates the world’s largest fleet of MHI CRJ-900 NextGen aircraft, as well as the CRJ-700 and CRJ-200 regional jets. With a growing fleet, 6 crew and 11 maintenance bases, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers. Overview
- Ensure efficient utilization of pilots and flight attendants as well as day-to-day tracking of their attendance.
- Communicate schedule changes to crewmembers in a timely manner.
- Ensure all crewmember assignments are in accordance with FAA mandated regulations and company policies.
- Maintain the integrity of the flight schedule by ensuring all segments have been assigned to a legal crew.
- Resolve flight crew legality problems and rest requirements based on appropriate regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Maintain changes to flight crew schedules initiated by dispatch.
- Process trip swaps, trip drops, sick calls, emergency leaves, and other daily schedule modifications.
- Ensure crewmember hotels are reserved and deadhead passes are provided when required.
- Coordinate upgrades and downgrades.
- Ensure compliance with FARs, contract requirements, and departmental guidelines.
- Assist fellow schedulers and advanced planning specialists when needed.
- Work closely with dispatchers to resolve problems and coordinate the efficient daily operation of the airline.
- Report on daily scheduling and department status.
- Computer work in a typical office environment, sitting for the majority of the day.
- Work four (4) 10 hour days, 3 days off.
- Work either one of three shifts: 4am – 2 pm, 2pm – midnight or 8 pm – 6 am; must be willing to work all shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent; Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- 1 year of experience in customer service
- 1 year of experience working in a crew scheduling environment preferred
- Airline industry or operational experience preferred
- Reliable and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office products and general internet applications
- Experience with CrewTrac preferred
- Ability to work any shift including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Repetitive motion such as typing and phone work.
- Minimal physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking, and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, and electronic equipment not in excess of 30 lbs.
- Some travel may be required.
Inquiries and Information