Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, takes pride in delivering a safe, reliable, and customer-focused travel experience. Flying as Delta Connection, Endeavor operates more than 900 daily flights to 140 destinations in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., Endeavor operates six crew bases and 11 maintenance bases across the country.
With a culture built on safety, excellence, and teamwork, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
Crew Schedulers manage crews’ schedule to ensure flights are properly staffed according to company and FAA government regulations.
- Ensure efficient utilization of pilots and flight attendants as well as day-to-day tracking of their attendance.
- Communicate schedule changes to crewmembers in a timely manner.
- Ensure all crewmember assignments are in accordance with FAA mandated regulations and company policies.
- Maintain the integrity of the flight schedule by ensuring all segments have been assigned to a legal crew.
- Resolve flight crew legality problems and rest requirements based on appropriate regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Maintain changes to flight crew schedules initiated by dispatch.
- Process trip swaps, trip drops, sick calls, emergency leaves, and other daily schedule modifications.
- Ensure crewmember hotels are reserved and deadhead passes are provided when required.
- Coordinate upgrades and downgrades.
- Ensure compliance with FARs, contract requirements, and departmental guidelines.
- Assist fellow schedulers and advanced planning specialists when needed.
- Work closely with dispatchers to resolve problems and coordinate the efficient daily operation of the airline.
- Report on daily scheduling and department status.
- Computer work in a typical office environment, sitting for the majority of the day.
- Work four (4) 10 hour days, 3 days off.
- Work either one of three shifts: 4am – 2 pm, 2pm – midnight or 8 pm – 6 am; must be willing to work all shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent; Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- 1 year of experience in customer service
- 1 year of experience working in a crew scheduling environment preferred
- Airline industry or operational experience preferred
- Reliable and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to multi task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office products and general internet applications
- Experience with CrewTrac preferred
- Ability to work any shift including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Repetitive motion such as typing and phone work.
- Minimal physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking, and light lifting of boxes, bags, files, and electronic equipment not in excess of 30 lbs.
- Some travel may be required.