YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Dishwasher now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare, and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you'll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Dishwashers are responsible for delivering the OTG guest experience. To be successful in this role, a dishwasher should aim to provide support to all staff by keeping dishware, utensils, and cookware clean and ready for use.
- Maintain a guest focus while performing duties
- Load, run, and unload the dish machine
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen
- Assume 100% responsibility for the cleanliness and sanitizing of dishware, utensils, and cookware
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problem to MOD immediately
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
- Clean and sanitize food, preparation, and production areas, as required
- Other duties, as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a repetitive environment
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. or more
- Must be mobile and able to stand for extended periods, to stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must be available to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, holidays, and bad weather conditions--must be flexible.
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.