- .Responsible for the Guest Rooms Preventive Maintenance Program.
- •Learns and demonstrates the ability to maintain property assets.
- •Works with the D.O.E to understand preventive maintenance, equipment repairs, routine inspections and capital expenditures.
- •Learns the impact of maintaining company assets and how it impacts the overall financial success of the hotel property.
- •Assists and responds to guests requests in a friendly and positive manner, while providing the highest level of service.
- •Ability to assist guests by having knowledge of hotel property, guest room repairs and common area maintenance.
- •Personally sets a strong example for other associate through exceptional guest service.
- •Assesses and evaluates property assets through preventative maintenance.
- •Works with appropriate managers in a respectful and courageous manner to recommend maintenance service solutions.
- •Works with the D.O.E to learn, understand and execute on all engineering SOP’s.
- •Works as a team player in meeting guest needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments when necessary.
- •Completes all assigned duties inside or outside the normal scope of responsibilities within the engineering department..
- •Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with brand, local, state and federal regulations. Uses personal protective equipment when needed..
- •Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
- •Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties as presented by the D.O.E.
- •Adheres to Graves Hospitailty attendance policy, general work rules and department procedures.
- •Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
Knowledge and Skills:
2+ years of maintenance experience is preferred. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast-paced environment.
Education: High School diploma or GED required. CPO, and appliance repair certification is desired, or the ability to obtain certification based on property needs. Must have a current and valid drivers’ license with safe driving record.
Physical Requirements: Ability to push, pull, and lift up to 100 pounds on a regular basis
Must be Covid-19 vaccinated
$500 Welcome Bonus!