Do you have an interest in security, law enforcement, biometrics, and the safety of your community? Are you a customer service oriented, “people” person? If so, the Enrollment Agent position at our IdentoGO locations might be a great fit for you. You’ll get to use cutting edge technology to obtain fingerprint records (any CSI/true crime fans out there?) while helping to cut down on crime and keep those with questionable backgrounds from having access to our ports, the transportation of hazardous materials, as well as the relaxed security requirements of TSA precheck customers. If you’re interested in providing a service to your fellow citizens and interacting with customers on a day to day, face to face basis, submit your application for the Enrollment Agent position today!
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting and retail equipment, including computer hardware and software
- Verify customer identity and scan required documents into database system
- Successfully complete required biometric and data capture processes and paperwork on each customer
- Track processing time for each applicant and ensure applicants are processed in appropriate order
- Perform biometric processing to include capturing quality electronic fingerprints, photographs and signatures to meet or exceed program accuracy standards
- Identify win-win opportunities to provide more products and services to customers
- Create opportunities to add value for customers through the upselling of retail products and services (if applicable)
- Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies regarding security and confidentiality to ensure applicant documents/information are safeguarded at all times
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies relating to Enrollment Center standards, including adherence to signage, branding, and employee attire policies
- Performs Enrollment Center Sustainment responsibilities on a daily basis
- Performs administrative duties such as time keeping, shift schedules, daily activity reports, card inventory, equipment inventory, submit updated enrollment center photos and requisitioning supplies including troubleshooting and/or equipment modifications when necessary
- Represents the company and the program(s) that are supported in a professional and customer oriented manner
- Support Customer Service Registration and Reservation activities, as necessary
- Successfully completes time sensitive trainings/briefings as assigned.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principals and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Technology – Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware, and computer software, including applications and data entry.
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical duties, such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of self, other individuals, and/or outside organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Integrity – Job requires ethics and honesty.