For everyone on the go, our mission is to enrich their food and service experience.
Porter / Facility Cleaner
LSG Sky Chefs with over 75 years of Catering history would like to add outgoing, team players to prepare products for our airline customers. The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end on-board airline products and services. These include catering, on-board retail and entertainment, on-board equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services.
Our Porters work in a 24/7 environment maintaining cleanliness standards in all areas of the facility. This includes cleaning and sanitizing, restrooms and employee cafeteria. This high paced facility produces up to 10,000 meals per day meeting the highest quality product following Safe Food Handling practices.
- Availability work any shift, including early mornings, late nights and overnights as well as any day of the week.
- Ability to bend, lift and reach above shoulders
- Ability to lift and push up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work safely with cleaning chemicals.
- Free Meals
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care.
- Free Uniforms and Shoes
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Employee referral program
- Must be able to work a variable/rotating shift (due to union shift bids)
- Occasional overtime required
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability