FedEx Express-Flexible schedules - Material Handler & Courier
- Full-Time & Part-Time jobs, a.m. and p.m. shift, and employees work Flexible schedules.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume – part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
FedEx Express is seeking motivated individuals to join our team on a permanent, full-time and part-time basis with great pay, benefits, and the potential for career advancement.
- Medical coverage with premiums less than $10 per month
- Low cost vision and dental benefits
- Tuition assistance program 5,250 year
- Promote from within philosophy
Must have a Valid Driver License or State ID
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have lived in the USA for the past 3 years
- *You will be subject to a background check and drug screen
Material Handler and Handler.
- Utilizes “hand-to-surface” methods for all package handling.
- Loads and unloads packages onto or from delivery trucks, air containers, vehicles, trailers, pallets.
- Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis for approximate shifts of three to four hours.
- Determines the appropriate conveyor system by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and memorizing information and sort packages accordingly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good human relations and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the station's service area preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in adaptability, dependability, and excellent courier methods.
- Must be able to demonstrate area knowledge.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person.