Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, strives to operate the safest, most reliable jet air service in the regional airline industry. With nearly 5,000 employees working as one, Endeavor takes pride in delivering flights to over 130 destinations across North America. Endeavor operates the world’s largest fleet of MHI CRJ-900 NextGen aircraft, as well as the CRJ-700 and CRJ-200 regional jets. With a growing fleet, 6 crew and 11 maintenance bases, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of customers by providing every customer with the very best service on our aircraft.
- Project and maintain a positive attitude and composure at all times.
- Perform all work activities in accordance with established standards, policies, laws, and regulations, including Federal Aviation Administration regulations. Respond effectively during emergency situations. Provide emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) to assist individuals in distress.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as well as receive and process payments for purchased items.
- Provide customer service assistance such as lifting, transporting and stowing luggage into overhead bins or storage areas.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide assistance when necessary, particularly to individuals needing special assistance (such as unaccompanied minors, individuals with special needs, and the elderly).
- With a focus on customer service, effectively communicate verbally while making public address announcements, performing safety demonstrations, and providing instructions and timely informational updates.
- Ensure the aircraft and customers are in full compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and safety guidance.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
- Work in confined spaces with exposure to the following: nuts, animals, latex gloves, perfumes, cleaning solvents, fumes, dust, pet dander, etc. Individuals with allergies must have the ability to effectively manage allergies in accordance with onboard service standards to perform job responsibilities in this environment.
- The work involves travel in an aircraft under pressurized conditions and airport operations environment.
- Maintain professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines at all times.
- Ability to be dependable, flexible and committed to completing work assignments per the Endeavor Air standard.
- Manage time to complete required work assignments and to ensure overall punctuality.
- Adjust work activities to adapt to changing work conditions, such as scheduling changes.
- Ability to use computers and work with basic programs like Microsoft Outlook and Word to receive information, communicate with others, and to complete work tasks. Familiarity with mobile handheld devices is required.
- Be engaged and informed on all company and departmental communication to ensure the latest updates are understood and implemented.
- Communicate in writing to complete paperwork and detailed reports regarding incidents and/or discrepancies.
- Must be able to adhere to Endeavor Airs COVID-19 requiremnts and CDC guidelines, to include (wearing masks, gloves, washing of hands and daily temperature checks).
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Ability to report to work at your assigned base within 2 hours.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent. BA/BS college degree preferred or a combination of education and related experience.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
- Meet minimum age requirement of 21 years of age.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Possess and maintain a valid passport and equivalent travel documents to freely enter and exit all destinations where Endeavor Air flies.
- Successful in completing a comprehensive background check, including a government required fingerprint-based criminal history records check, and a Department of Transportation (DOT) pre-employment drug screen.
Inquiries and Information