Entry Level & Limited English Ok!
For everyone on the go, our mission is to enrich their food and service experience.
We are the world's largest provider of airline catering and in-flight solutions. LSG Sky Chefs caters to over 300 airlines in more then 200 customer service centers in over 50 countries around the world. We are seeking Food Service Workers at MSP International Airport.
This position is responsible for prepping and preparing sandwiches, salads, cold plates, appetizers and hors d'oeuvres and desserts and plating entrees and packing food carts in accordance with airline specifications and FDA and HACCP food hygiene standards.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Constant reaching and bending
Job Qualifications (including but not limited to):
- Able to view diagrams/specifications and take direction from supervisor
- Able to do simple calculations
- Able to use mobile shelving, carts, and airline catering equipment
- Able to use knives and other kitchen equipment safely
- Must be able to work around liquor & pork products
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire drug test and criminal history/background check.
Must be able to work any shift including weekends and holidays (We operate 24 hours a day & 7 days a week)
- Free parking
- Free meals
- Free uniforms
- Healthcare and other benefits available after 90 days of employment
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Occasional required overtime
- Union position (variable/rotating shifts to be expected due to shift bids)
- Vaccines/Booster encouraged but not required.
- Masks are required.
- Routine sanitation protocols.