Level III GSE Mechanic
Sunday - Thursday
1:30 PM – 10PM
$28.00 - $30.00 depending on exp.
Performs preventative maintenance and major repairs on heavy equipment similar to tractor trailers or implements such as agriculture equipment, construction equipment, etc within standardized maintenance times. Responsible for ensuring equipment is fully operational in support of daily customer operations.
- Performs scheduled maintenance including changing oil, filters, checking lights, tires & greasing, replace or repair light components and perform operations check
- Diagnose and repair engines, transmissions, electrical systems, all types of brake systems, drive trains, suspensions, tires, wheels, HVAC, and Hydraulics
- Estimate time and material costs on repairs
- Records paper and electronic records in connection with maintenance performed
- Mentors and trains level I and II mechanics
- Act as a Lead Mechanic if Lead Mechanic or Supervisor is not available
Will work under a Tech Level II, III and/or Lead Mechanic
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Pass background and drug test
- Valid driver’s license and pass and Motor Vehicle Record check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Work in a garage or outside on shop grounds or elsewhere on the airfield
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and additional shifts as assigned
- Must have minimum tools to perform the maintenance and repair work
- Be able to lift up to 70 lbs., frequently stand, stoop, kneel, crawl, walk, use of fine manipulation skills.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer through Affirmative Action. Women and Minorities Are Encouraged to Apply. We appreciate the values, leadership and unique skills service members bring to the workforce and encourage opportunities to hire Guardsmen, Reservists, and Veterans.