Estes Enterprises would like you to join our family!
We are looking to hire a part time Inventory Specialist/Warehouse Associate, Thursday - Sunday, 11:00 am - 7:30 pm.
Under the general direction of the Retail Store Manager and Warehouse Manager, the primary responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate are:
- Assisting the Warehouse Manager and Retail Store Manager with day-to-day functions of the warehouse.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with location merchandise and resolving issues using a retail management system and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Provides excellent service to internal and external customers in receiving, processing and distributing merchandise and supplies to stores.
- Complies with delivery schedules; accurately, timely, and efficiently processes deliveries.
- Utilizes computer to manage accurate inventory for warehouse operations.
- Assists in the transportation of orders and returns between warehouse and stores.
- Assists in all maintenance responsibilities and activities established by the warehouse.
- Assists with the physical inventory process.
- Assists with ticketing.
- Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product and coolers.
- Perform other duties as requested or required by management.
This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Warehouse Manager.