The Metropolitan Airports Commission is seeking a Solution Architect to join our team and help identify, standardize, and deliver technology to our nearly 40 million passengers each year.
The Solution Architect will provide input for developing IT strategic plans, architectures, and standards required to support the company's business and technology vision. This role will also play a key part of a project’s and application’s lifecycle and will be responsible for design, deployment, and support of enterprise level systems.
- At least 8 years of experience with the design, development and integration of highly critical applications
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills and enterprise mindset
- Experience architecting systems for high availability, failover, disaster recovery, and redundancy
- Proven record of delivering technology solutions within agreed upon timeframes
- Able to function well in loosely structured situations. Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information.
- Skilled communicator and negotiator with exceptional written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Effectively handles multiple projects or tasks at the same time
- Experience retiring and consolidating obsolete systems onto a modernized platform. Curious about new technologies and processes. Always seeking way to improve and share knowledge with others.