2nd Shift Line Cook
$500 Welcome Bonus
You bring the restaurant and banquet dishes that the chef creates to life. The chef relies on you to "get it right" and you take pride in making it happen. The bustle and sometimes intensity of the kitchen energizes you. You understand that cleanliness in the kitchen and safe food handling is key. The kitchen team is tight and you're a valued player. And as a motivated active listener, you're well positioned to learn all things culinary.
As a Cook, you will
- Carefully and safely prepare food according to chef direction and as ordered by the server, taking care to portion correctly and present appealingly.
- Ensure food safety by dating and rotating food containers, safely storing perishables, and maintaining a sanitary work environment.
- Check pars for shift use, ensuring that correct amounts are pulled for prep and noting items that need replenishment.
- Do your part to stay within budget by taking steps to control food waste, loss and usage.
- A high school education or equivalent education is helpful, with a minimum of one-year culinary or related experience required. The ability to operate, maintain and properly clean culinary equipment is expected. This position requires full mobility and the ability to lifting, carrying and pulling up to 40 pounds.
Airport badging not required. Must be Covid-19 vaccinated.