ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
Parking Shift Manager
The primary responsibility of the Shift Manager is to manager and oversee the daily operations and front-line staff for the ABM Parking Operation at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
- Assist guests with questions, concerns, complaints, comments, and directions, via phone, e-mail, intercom, or in person.
- Assist in the supervision of cashiers, car runners, maintenance personnel, inventory, and control room assistants.
- Assist customers with locating vehicles.
- Approve exception transactions such as reductions, promissory notes, over rings, mutilated tickets, deleted credit cards, and refund request letters.
- Repair gate arms, ticket dispensers, and reboot gate cabinet systems and computers when necessary.
- Assist in the coordination of any direction of traffic due to ramp closures and openings.
- Complete and review Cashier Shift Reports at the end of Cashier shift.
- Complete incident reports needed to document damage, theft, or personal injury claims. This would include accident reports, and worker compensation claims.
- Inspect ramps, parking equipment, signs, and all aspects of the parking facilities for damage, lighting issues, or in need of cleaning and submit the appropriate work order.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must provide a valid driver’s license meeting the company's MVR criteria.
- Must pass Airport security screening.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to converse in fluent English.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must have computer skills including working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Previous experience in customer service and/or management desired.
- Previous experience working in union environment a plus.
- Willing and able to work outdoors in all climates of weather.
Inquiries and Information