Passenger Service Assistants (PSA) are responsible for helping primarily elderly Customers and Customers with disabilities throughout the airport, generally in wheelchairs.
- Providing wheelchair and aisle chair assistance to inbound and outbound airline passengers for all airlines.
- Promptly provide assistance and information to hearing and visually impaired passengers,
- Offer routine stops at restaurants and or restroom entrances for passengers requiring wheelchair assistance, along with assisting passengers to animal relief areas if required,
- Offering a safe, comfortable, and trouble-free travel experience to all passengers.
- Assisting passengers in a timely, efficient manner, and ensuring they are assisted to the correct departure gates.
- Utilizing provided technology to track and assist passengers.
Inquiries and Information
Prospect Airport Services