* Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs customer aircraft.
* Safeguards customers' baggage, air cargo, airmail from weather, loss, theft, damage and/or destruction.
* Lifts, loads/unloads, sorts and transfers passenger baggage, airmail, freight and company material in and out of aircraft bins, belt loader or baggage carts in a safe manner.
* Operate pushback equipment and maintains visual contact with Wing Walkers to ensure the pushback equipment is free of any danger.
* Receives and records Customer baggage, airfreight, mail and company materials as required.
* Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities.
* Operates and/or drives motorized equipment, such as belt loaders, air start units, lift trucks, push back tugs, bag cart, lavatory cart, and deicers; or manually push and pull push carts and containers.
* Completes paperwork and forms connected with work assignments pertaining to procedures and enter into the Company's information system as required.
* Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this position.
* Must be a local (in-state) resident.
* Valid In-State Driver's License.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
* Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
* Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security.
* Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
* Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
* Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
* Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way stairs.
* High School diploma or GED.
* Preferred Qualifications - One+ year of relevant experience.
* Flight Benefits - exclusive travel privileges for yourself and your family
* Competitive pay with daily access to earned wages
* Paid time off
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401k with a 3% company match contribution when you contribute 9% to your retirement plan after 30 days for full-time employees
* Exclusive Discounts and Additional Wellness programs