Get a Free Personal Smart Phone with 5G connection paid by Unifi upon joining. Unifi also pays the phone bill for 24 months.
Delta Air Lines flight benefits included
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs customer aircraft.
- Safeguards customers' baggage, air cargo, airmail from weather, loss, theft, damage, and/or destruction.
- Lifts, loads/unloads, sorts, and transfers passenger baggage, airmail, freight, and company material in and out of aircraft bins, belt loader, or baggage carts in a safe manner.
- Performs wing walker duties to protect the aircraft wing from equipment in the path of pushback and maintains visual contact with the pushback driver to alert the driver of any danger.
- Receives and records Customer baggage, airfreight, mail, and company materials as required.
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities.
- Operates and/or drives motorized equipment, such as belt loaders, air start units, lift trucks, push back tugs, bag cart, lavatory cart, and de-icers; or, manually push and pull pushcarts and containers.
- Completes paperwork and forms connected with work assignments pertaining to procedures and enter into Company's information system as required.
- erforms other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this position.
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security. Experience:
- No prior experience necessary. Must be open-minded and ready to work as part of a detail-oriented team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- You will need to have the flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- We operate in a shift bid environment.
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment.
- Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet, or snow!) May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and machinery noises, fumes, dirt, and dust for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift/carry / push/pull and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jetway stairs.