Do you love snow? Do you love to plow snow? Now is the time to apply for an incredible airport snowplow opportunity that includes benefits! The seasonal Airport Maintenance Workers team up with our award-winning Field Maintenance crew to ensure MSP winter operations run smoothly!
Position Summary: Primarily performs maintenance duties to FAA standards, which include skilled and semi-skilled level work required to maintain the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport’s airfields, grounds, and roadway maintenance functions. The work may be in close proximity of aircraft operations. Typical work includes snow and ice control on airfield and in public areas such as roadways and terminal areas. Performs grounds keeping, concrete and asphalt pavement repairs, truck driving, mowing, weeding, fence installation and repair, garbage removal and general cleanup of the airfield and public areas of the airport.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possession of a valid state issued commercial driver’s license (CDL) and a satisfactory driving record
- Ability to perform physical labor for extended periods including shoveling, carrying, etc.
- Ability to lift, carry and position up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work outdoors under severe and varying weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Ability to pass a criminal history and employment background check