HOW YOU'LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
Delta Tech Ops division is seeking a Supply Attendant who will be supporting with the warehousing and distribution of aircraft parts and related materials within the logistics operation. Your daily tasks will include:
- Supports data accuracy, compliance processes, packaging preservation, proper binning, issuing, receiving and shipping of material managed in the stores operation.
- Responsible for safe operation of mechanical and manual materials handling equipment.
- Responsible for the safe operation of company vehicles.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
Delta Air Lines is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable.
Delta is proud to offer comprehensive benefits packages to meet the needs and wellbeing of our employees and their families.
- Must satisfactorily complete tests which are structured to determine ability to accomplish the essential functions of the job and the ability to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to read and write English and have a working knowledge of personal computers.
- Should possess the ability to meet deadlines with high productivity and accuracy.
- Must be a team player with focus on customer service.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and be able to lift up to 80 pounds, utilizing proper equipment or assistance.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and rotating shifts.
- (If transferring internally) Must be currently performing satisfactorily in present position.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Experience in warehousing and logistics is preferred.
NOTE: When evaluating applicants who meet the minimum qualifications, consideration will be given to, among other things, quality, quantity, recency of training and experience.