We are hiring full-time and part-time Transportation Security Officers (TSOs) at MSP - Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport!
Pay starts at $22.97 per hour, PLUS a $2,000 Sign On Bonus!*
TSOs are the face of the agency, the people on the front lines and the most important role at TSA. For many people, working as a TSO has led to a long, fulfilling career with the federal government. TSOs are responsible for providing security and protection of travelers across all transportation sectors in a courteous and professional manner.
TSA accepts candidates of all different backgrounds and experience levels. Our basic requirements include:
- U.S. citizen or national
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certificate
- Registered for Selective Service ( learn more )
- Able to pass a federal drug screening, medical evaluation and background investigation
- Available to work shifts at odd hours, occasional overtime and the ability to travel for training
- Operating various screening equipment and technology to identify dangerous objects in baggage, cargo and/or on passengers, and preventing those objects from being transported onto aircraft
- Performing searches and screening, which may include physical interaction with passengers (e.g., pat downs, property searches) conducting bag searches and lifting/carrying bags, bins and property weighing up to 50lbs.
- Controlling terminal entry and exit points
- Interacting with the public, giving directions and responding to inquiries
- Retaining and implementing knowledge of all applicable Standard Operating Procedures
Inquiries and Information
Web ReferenceApply Here How To Apply - Application Guide TSA Career Site