Join OTG as a Utility Worker now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare, and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you'll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crew members some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
Utility workers are responsible for receiving merchandise to OTG's warehouse locations throughout the terminals. Wearhouse workers will then dispatched the secures goods to their designated locations which includes our OTG markets and restaurants.
- Organizes products and stocks appropriately
- Accepts and receives incoming products into warehouse
- Maintains stock in an organized and clean fashion
- Cleans, sanitizes, and organizes the storeroom including shelving, floors, lights, and vents
- Inspects incoming merchandise to ensure quality standards; reports substandard items to MOD
- Fulfills orders per distribution requests
- Inspects fulfillment orders prior to distribution to ensure quality
- Follows SOPs for fulfillment documentation
- Delivers merchandise, as requested, to locations within the terminal
- Maintains inventory of all warehouse items
- Maintain knowledge of airport terminal and restaurants
- Stock wood as needed
- Maintain ice levels in restaurants
- Other duties, as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read invoices and count product
- Must obtain SERVSafe Certification or equivalent within 30 days of being hired
- Knowledge of FIFO (First In, First Out) guidelines
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 85 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to climb ladders to store and retrieve product
- Ability to pull/push product cart
- Must be mobile and able to stand for extended periods, to stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must be available to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, holidays, and bad weather conditions--must be flexible
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.