- Terminal 1
- MSP Mall
Once you get to the airport, airline personnel, the MSP Customer Communications Office, and Travelers Assistance volunteers are available to assist and answer questions.
The Travelers Assistance central office and waiting area is located at Terminal 1 near the entrance to Concourse D. Inside Terminal 1, look for information booths in the following locations:
- Departures Level between Doors 2 and 3
- Entrance to Concourse A/B
- Concourse C across from Gate C12
- Airport Mall, near the entrance to Concourse E
- Airport Mall, near the entrance to Concourse F
- Arrivals Level between Doors 2 and 3
At Terminal 2, a Travelers Assistance information booth is located on Level 1, near Door 8 and Baggage Claim.