First, check our Airlines section to see which terminal your airline flies from. You should also find out if your airline has specific check-in recommendations or requirements, but most suggest you check in at least two hours before your domestic flight and three hours before your international flight. You can also get the specifics about luggage from your airline, such as the number and size of bags you are allowed, as well as information about any applicable fees.
Departing from Terminal 1?
At Terminal 1, all airlines’ ticketing and bag-check services are located in the Ticketing Lobby, located on Level 2.
- Hourly parking: Take the skyway to the Ticketing Lobby.
- Green and Gold Parking Ramps: Take the skyway to the Ticketing Lobby.
- Blue and Red Parking Ramps: Take the underground tram to the terminal and go up two levels to the Ticketing Lobby.
- Pink and Brown Parking Ramps: Enter the terminal on Tram Level (Level T) and go up two levels to the Ticketing Lobby.
- Curbside check-in services are offered to Delta Air Lines passengers on the roadway across from the front of the terminal.
Also, Security Checkpoint #10, located on the Skyway Concourse Connector, is closed for the foreseeable future as of April 3, 2020.
he Delta Air Lines group check-in is located on Level 2 (Ticketing) door 8.
Departing from Terminal 2?
At Terminal 2, you can purchase a ticket, obtain a boarding pass and check your luggage in the Ticketing Lobby, located on Level 1. Some airlines also offer curbside check-in services in front of the terminal. Check with your airline for hours and availability.