In 2018, the airport removed the first run of the old moving walkways near gate G4 and replaced them with wider, more efficient ones.
Then, in 2020, at the end of Concourse G, the airport began:
- Reconfiguring and adding to the gate-hold seating areas
- Reconstructing and expanding the restrooms in this area
- Removing and replacing the adjacent moving walkways
- Re-concepting the food & beverage and retail offerings
- Building out space for a third Delta Sky Club, which the airline will complete in 2023
To deliver on these improvements, the space between gate G15 and gate G17 is now connected and a second story added for the anticipated opening of Delta's third Sky Lounge at MSP.
Learn more about all of the improvements we've made on Concourse G at this link.