In 2018, the airport removed the first run of the old moving walkways near gate G4 and replaced them with wider, more efficient ones.
Then, in 2020, at the end of Concourse G, the airport began:
- Reconfiguring and adding to the gate-hold seating areas
- Reconstructing and expanding the restrooms in this area
- Removing and replacing the adjacent moving walkways
- Re-concepting the food & beverage and retail offerings
- Building out space for a third Delta Sky Club, which the airline will complete sometime in the future
To deliver on these improvements, the space between gate G15 and gate G17 is being connected to each other and a second story added.
Work will continue through 2021.