The Aircraft Cleaning Agent is responsible for cleaning and conducting security searches on designated aircraft according to Company and Regulatory policies, specifications and standards. The Aircraft Cleaning Agent prepares the aircraft by restocking supplies, cleaning of seats, seat back pockets, aisles, floors, cabin, galleys and lavatories.
- Helps prepare the cabin for customer boarding and departure, which can include cleaning of seats, seat pockets, floor, galleys, and lavatories
- Cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin, cockpit, galleys, and lavatories.
- Checking, handling, assembling, removing, and installing passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to list specifications and cleaning must be highly detailed and specific to ensure all areas are completely free of dirt, debris, marks, fingerprints, etc.
- Ability to comply with attendance/tardiness standards
- Able to perform under pressure and within fixed time constraints
- Follows and complies with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority, and carrier rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Inquiries and Information
Innovative Handling Solutions
Web ReferenceView Job Here