NOW HIRING STARBUCKS BARISTAS for $15.00/hour plus tips!
HMSHost is hiring Starbucks Baristas at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport!
Flexible shifts and schedules available all hours, all days – full-time and part-time available!
Earn as you learn – our Baristas get raises for completing training!
Check out these amazing benefits: Free meals, free airport parking, paid holidays, vacation and flex time, health/dental/vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K, and so much more!
Safety is our priority – our COVID-19 protocols keep our associates and guests safe!
At HMSHost, we know our success is based on great people, strong teams and a fun environment. If you have positive energy, a passion for serving others, enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a team player and like to have fun at work – apply now!
Ready to feel great at work? Apply today to join the HMSHost Starbucks Barista team at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, we help travelers feel good on the move!
A great Starbucks Barista is someone who:
- Connects with each customer so they feel welcome
- Provides outstanding service that exceeds their expectations
- Sends our customers off on their journey so they feel appreciated for their business
- Is committed to quality work
- Is reliable, dependable and a team player
- Is open to new ideas and suggests ideas of their own
- Treats everyone with respect and shows appreciation for a job well done
- Uses the tools and training we provide to get the job done right
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee Meal
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Discounted Parking
You must be 18+ to apply, READ THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION HERE
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) - Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
Apply now, or see us at the MSP Airport Job Fair, Wednesday October 27th 11am - 3pm. No RSVP Required.
Where: MSP Airport, Terminal 1 Silver Ramp (Rental Car Center) 4300 Glumack Drive, St. Paul, MN 55111
***Please note: MASKS ARE REQUIRED: By federal mandate, face coverings are required indoors throughout the airport campus.***