HMSHOST is NOW HIRING bartenders for The Cocktail Room at MSP Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport!
Schedules – full-time and part-time available!
Check out these amazing benefits: Free meals, discounted parking, paid holidays, vacation time, health/dental/vision, tuition reimbursement, pension, and so much more!
We’re looking for bartenders who:
- Connect with each customer so they feel welcome
- Provide outstanding service that exceeds their expectations
- Send our customers off on their journey so they feel appreciated for their business
- Is committed to quality work
- Is reliable, dependable and a team player
- Is open to new ideas and suggests ideas of their own
- Treats everyone with respect and shows appreciation for a job well done
- Uses the tools and training we provide to get the job done right
Safety is our priority – our COVID-19 protocols keep our associates and guests safe!
At HMSHost, we know our success is based on great people, strong teams and a fun environment. If you have positive energy, a passion for serving others, enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a team player and like to have fun at work – apply now!
Ready to feel great at work? Apply today to join the HMSHost family of restaurants at MSP Airport, we help travelers feel good on the move!
The Bartender is responsible for greeting customers, taking drink/food orders, mixing ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, and sugar to prepare cocktails and other drinks, as well as serving beer and other beverages, and completing transactions; communicating ticket times and potential problems to the manager on duty and the servers as necessary; providing the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, or General Manager depending up local requirements.
- Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about products and looks for opportunity to “up-sell” products
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for mixing beverages
- Collects payments and operates cash registers for drinks and/or food served following company established cash handling policies and procedures for all transactions; secures all monies at the end of each shift
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and deals with intoxicated guests
- Follows all HMSHost customer service, adult beverage and cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures