YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Cook III now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare, and a competitive 401k match. You may be eligible for up to $750 in sign-on bonuses.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry. OTG has introduced Dayforce Wallet, which allows Crewmembers to make everyday payday by using the pay they’ve already earned to cover expenses before their next paycheck. To learn more, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJz7mPcK0vE
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be fully conversational in English
- 3+ years culinary experiencein a fast pace dining restaurant (demonstrating proficient cooking skills).
- Experience on multiple stations in the kitchen required
- Must successfully obtain SERVSafe Certification or equivalent within 30 days of being hired
- Knowledge of cooking procedures, safety, and sanitation
- Excellent knife skills
- Able to lift 35 lbs. or more
- Supporting other cooks and working in a team environment
- Must be mobile and able to stand for extended periods, to stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must be available to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, holidays, and bad weather conditions--must be flexible
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ability to prepare food to correct temperature, portion, and plating specifications while maintaining a clean and sanitized area, is critical to success in this role. The Cook III is responsible for delivering the OTG guest experience. are critical to success in this role. The Cook III should enjoy working with others and be motivated to deliver quality food experiences for guests.
- An OTG Cook III will work on the line in one of OTG’s full-service concepts
- Be able to prepare all the menu items on each station, know how to prepare the station for service, and know how to make all components on the station
- Responsible for controlling the quality of all food items prepared to OTG specifications and restaurant directions
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and sanitation of work areas and equipment
- Knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment (i.e. stoves, ovens, broilers, slicers, steamers, kettles, etc.)
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and work toward the goal of guest satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned.