Hours: 11pm-7am, need to have ability to flex days of work based on business needs
As Night Auditor, you will:
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets' cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
- High school education or equivalent experience is required.
- An Accounting background is preferred but not required.
- This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures.
- In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate company systems and software.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person.
- This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.
Inquiries and Information
Web ReferenceView Job Here