Prospect Airport Services has over five decades of experience in the airline industry. We provide superior customer service and top-quality experiences while maintaining the highest levels of safety in everything we do. Our employees continually strive for professional excellence with a strong work ethic and integrity. Our Eligible employees have the benefit of applying for the Robert and Mary Strobel Scholarship which is very beneficial for students. Job seekers are able to fill out a job application with us on the day of the MSP Airport Job Fair.
A Passenger Service Agent is responsible for the following essential functions
- To greet all passengers requesting extra assistance and using the provided equipment to create a request for wheelchair services.
- Answer questions and give directions to the general public.
- Providing service to airline passengers with disabilities, by pushing wheelchairs or escorting them as requested.
- Conduct wellness checks to ensure passengers needs are met.
- Must fulfill physical requirements, Push, pull, walk, sit and stand for long periods of time, able to lift up to 50 lbs or more
- Able to work in a fast- paced environment
- Need to be able to communicate effectively with passengers and team members