WFS employs over 22,200 of the finest professionals in ground handling across a global network of more than 170 locations and 22 countries on five continents.
A career with us opens up a world of opportunity to develop your existing skills, to learn new skills, and to experience working with different customers and cultures with the sole aim of always delivering a world class service.
We are a strong, profitable, fast-growing and ambitious company that is always looking for the best candidates to join us at locations all over the world.
$3,000 Sign on Bonus (after 15 scheduled days worked) and 2 gas cards!!
$18/hr pay & $.50/hr shift-differential opportunity
Come join our winning team and be part of our new operation at MSP airport. We are looking for Ramp Service Agents with enthusiastic attitudes for our new operation. We offer a benefits package, including medical, vision, and dental. Come and build your future with our company!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading & unloading of cargo (mail, express, baggage, freight and company material) on and off trucks & aircraft. Transporting of cargo between Freighter and Passenger stands where required.
- Responsible for physical handling of cargo warehousing and ramp activities, including receiving, dispatching and staging airfreight, and mail. Operating motorized vehicles as related to the task from GPU’s and tugs towing up to 80,000lbs. Cleaning of work areas, equipment, and facilities.
- Training – Learning and development cross utilizing best practices making sure that customer’s and staff’s objectives are met.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Internal relations – ensures company, client policies, and SOP’s are adhered to.
- Health, Safety & Security – ensure compliance with occupational health & safety, TSA legislation, and company policy. Develop and maintain a positive health and safety culture focused on awareness and vigilance
- Must pass a Drug Test and Background Screen
- 18 years and older.
- Ability to move packages from warehouse stock and prepare the product for deliveries.
- Ability to lift packages weighing up to 45 pounds on pallets at various heights.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the warehouse/ walk for up to 10 hours a day.
- Prepared to undertake any additional training to complement the operation
- Flexible working hours required, occasional after hours will be required
- Respond quickly to instructions in a noisy, fast-paced work environment.
- Respond to machinery, such as forklifts and tug cargo car, that communicates with horns/sounds. Must be able to hear the audible safety notifications of the forklift.
Job Types: Full-time