In need of a job? Enjoy meeting new people? Consider yourself a hospitality professional or future leader?
Apply at Ike’s Clubhouse
At Ike’s Clubhouse, we are swinging for the finest: the finest in food, the finest in service, the finest in experience and the finest in you!
As a cook at Ike’s Clubhouse, you will enjoy a competitive hourly wage, a flexible schedule and the opportunity to cook for travelers from all over the world.
In addition, you will receive:
- Discount on meals
- Staff uniform
- Paid parking
- Discount on golf merchandise
- Complimentary golf experience
Ike’s Clubhouse is a golf-themed bar and restaurant offering classic American cuisine and craft cocktails. Located in the award-winning Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, Ike’s offers hundreds of travelers every day the opportunity to enjoy outstanding food and drink and relax while they wait for their flight.
Connected to Ike’s Clubhouse is PGA MSP Airport, a one-of-a-kind golf facility. PGA MSP provides a golf experience with its 6 golf simulators, traveler’s lounge and retail shop.
A day in the life of an Ike’s cook can look like:
- Handling a variety of classic American entrees
- Ensuring each dish is prepared consistently
- Preparing ingredients and preserving the freshness of products
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary workspace
- Providing an enjoyable dining experience
- Developing relationships with your teammates
- Learning from an experienced management team
If you are interested in our Line Cook position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach out today if you want to be part of the Ike’s team - The team that is flying to the highest levels at the airport!