Best for visits longer than 4 hours.
- Daily parking at Terminal 1 is offered in the Green, Gold, Blue, Red, Silver, Pink, and Brown Ramps, with the exception of Gold Level 3 which is Hourly parking only.
- Green and Gold Parking Ramps are connected to Terminal 1 via enclosed skyways on Level 3.
- Blue, Red, Silver, Pink, and Brown Parking Ramps are connected to Terminal 1 via Level T.
- Daily parking ramps are covered and have a clearance of 7'.
- Need to charge an electric vehicle? You’re in luck. Find electric vehicle charging stations on Level 8 of the Blue, Red, and Silver Ramps.
- With automated entrances and exits, there’s usually no waiting in line to park or head home. Simply use the same credit card to enter and exit the ramp.
|Each Additional Hour||$3|
|Daily Maximum Charge||$28|
NEW! Silver Ramp is open for public parking!
Now open for public parking, the award-winning Silver Ramp greatly expands Terminal 1 parking capacity. The spacious 11-story structure features 50 electric vehicle charging stations on Level 8. Like the Blue and Red Ramps, the Silver Ramp is conveniently connected to Terminal 1 via Level T.