Need help? Click to Text
Best for visits longer than 4 hours.
- Daily parking at Terminal 1-Lindbergh is offered in the Green, Gold, Blue, Red, Pink and Brown Ramps, with exception to Gold Level 3 which is Hourly parking only.
- Green and Gold Parking Ramps are connected to Terminal 1 via enclosed skyways on Level 3.
- Red, Blue, Pink and Brown Parking Ramps are connected to Terminal 1 via Level T.
- Daily parking ramps are covered and have a clearance of 7'.
- Need to charge an electric car? You’re in luck. Find electric vehicle-charging stations on Level 8 of both the Red and Blue Ramps.
- With automated entrances and exits, there’s usually no waiting in line to park or head home. Simply use the same credit card to enter and exit the ramp.
|Each Additional Hour
|Daily Maximum Charge