Best value for Terminal 1 parking
- The Quick Ride Ramp offers all the convenience of on-site parking at the value rate.
- A FREE 24/7 shuttle will pick you up at your vehicle and drive you to the terminal and back upon your return.
- Motorcycle parking on the ground level
- Located off Highway 5 at the Post Road exit at 5315 Northwest Drive, St. Paul, MN 55111
|Daily Maximum Charge||$15|
* With automated entrances and exits, there’s usually no waiting in line to park or head home. Simply use the same credit card to enter and exit the ramp.
The Quick Ride Ramp at Terminal 1-Lindbergh offers all the convenience of on-site parking at the value rate. Located off of Highway 5 at the Post Road exit, the ramp is just one mile from Terminal 1 and has a clearance of 9'10". The address for the Quick Ride Ramp is 5315 Northwest Drive, St. Paul, MN 55111.
A FREE 24/7 shuttle will pick you up at your vehicle and drive you to the terminal and back upon your return. The ride takes approximately five minutes. For added ease, payment is by credit card only. Please note: The shuttle is to and from Terminal 1 ONLY.
Motorcycle parking is available on the ground level of the Quick Ride Ramp. Parking fees are the same as those for other vehicles at the Quick Ride Ramp, and are payable by credit card only. This is the only ramp that has motorcycle parking.