Use these tips to Travel Confidently through the TSA checkpoint:
- Markings on the floor measuring six feet apart make social distancing a snap.
- Travelers can bring up to 12 oz. of hand sanitizer through the security checkpoints.
- Passengers can wear masks during the screening process – though you may have to adjust your mask to confirm your identity.
- The TSA is disinfecting touchpoints and bins continuously and all frontline employees will be wearing gloves. You may always ask your agent to put on fresh gloves before a search of your belongings.
- Pack items you will need to remove during screening, such as snacks, in smaller bags.
- Travelers will be scanning their own boarding passes and identification to minimize contact. Make things even easier by utilizing electronic boarding passes and electronic passports.
- Don't forget, while lines may appear longer due to social distancing, what you are seeing is not a long line, it is a safe line!
Less than 10 minutes
T2 Checkpoint 1
Less than 5 minutes
T2 Checkpoint 2