Use these tips to Travel Confidently through the TSA checkpoint:
- Markings on the floor measuring six feet apart make social distancing a snap.
- Travelers can bring up to 12 oz. of hand sanitizer through the security checkpoints.
- Passengers can wear masks during the screening process – though you may have to adjust your mask to confirm your identity.
- The TSA is disinfecting touchpoints and bins continuously and all frontline employees will be wearing gloves. You may always ask your agent to put on fresh gloves before a search of your belongings.
- Pack items you will need to remove during screening, such as snacks, in smaller bags.
- Travelers will be scanning their own boarding passes and identification to minimize contact. Make things even easier by utilizing electronic boarding passes and electronic passports.
- Don't forget, while lines may appear longer due to social distancing, what you are seeing is not a long line, it is a safe line!
美国运输安全管理局 (TSA) 预检口于凌晨 4 点至夜间 9 点开放
1 号航站楼票务层的南北安检站目前面向所有乘客开放。CLEAR 可供南安检站的乘客使用。
2 号航站楼的两个安检站对所有乘客开放。两个安检站中至少有一个在凌晨 3:30 至夜间 10 点开放。
Less than 20 minutes
Less than 15 minutes
T2 Checkpoint 1
Less than 5 minutes
T2 Checkpoint 2