A full-service Wings Financial Credit Union branch is located on Concourse C, near Gate C3, at Terminal 1. The branch provides both business and personal banking services for its members, including opening accounts, loan origination, check cashing, notary services, investment transactions and mailing small personal items.
Hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday; closed Saturday & Sunday
ATM/Cash Machine services are provided by U.S. Bank and Wings Financial. A foreign currency ATM is located on Concourse G, near Gate G4, at Terminal 1.
- U.S. Bank*: Tram Level**, Baggage Claim, Airport Mall**, the rotunda near concourses A and B, concourses C, E, G and F
- Wings Financial: Ticket Lobby and the F/G concourse connector bridge
*Stamps can be purchased at all U.S. Bank ATMs.
**U.S. Bank ATMs on Level T and in the center of the Airport Mall offer deposit service.
U.S. Bank ATMs can be found at the following locations:
- Level 1: between doors 5 and 6
- Level 2: inside the secure area across from gate H6
- Level 2: Light Rail Transit skyway
Currency exchange and Western Union money transfer services are available at both terminals.
Travelex is located between Doors 4A & 4B in the Ticketing Lobby. A currency exchange office and ATM also are located at the entrances to concourses C and G.
Hours: Open every day, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Travelex is located pre-security in the Ticket Lobby. A currency exchange ATM is also located inside the secure area near Gate H6, which handles euros, pesos and pounds.
Hours: Vary seasonally